Territory Sales Manager - QLD
11 April 2019
- Location: Brisbane
- Job Type: Permanent / Full Time
- Reference No. 2438223
- Rapidly growing company
- Niche products
- Great Opportunity
Reporting to the National Sales Manager, you will provide specialist product advice and support to a range of clients including rural resellers, and end users.
The role involves sales and marketing of products within the territory, and managing key accounts and relationships on behalf of the company. Their products are held in high regard and they are a progressive employer who rewards and recognizes achievement.
The successful candidate will establish effective working relationships with rural retail clients, and liaise with farmers to promote the sale of products.
• Build and maintain solid and long term relationships
• Identify and advise on forward sales opportunities
• Identify and cultivate new sales opportunities from prospective clients
• Identify and support the Company's continual search for product development and improvement
• Accept and promote company ethos, being committed to understanding clients' needs, the issues they face and being a part of the process of projecting their short and longer term needs.
The focus of the position is to achieve sales and profitability goals within the defined territory through facilitating effective business planning and market development with distribution customers and farmers. The ability to establish and maintain strong relationships with industry personnel is a key selection criteria for the successful person. You will develop contacts with key resellers, farmers and industry consultants to promote the companies products.
Specific responsibilities are to:
- Achieve sales, market share and contribution in line with company targets.
- Develop product positioning and implement customer account plans for the designated territory.
- Train and develop distribution network to promote sales of company products into key markets.
- Conduct analysis of the business environment, identify opportunities and communicate this information to the business managers as appropriate.
- Tertiary qualifications in Agriculture desirable
- Understanding of pasture agronomy & beef production systems.
- Excellent communication and networking skills.
- Ability to train others in use of products and techniques.
- Self-motivated and highly results orientated, but also a team player.
- Customer focused with the ability and interpersonal skill to quickly build credible relationships with customers.
An attractive package including fully maintained company car will be negotiated to attract applicants of the highest calibre.
Graduates are encouraged to apply as full training is provided with this role.
To apply send a cover letter and CV to email@example.com
1300 668 226