Territory Sales Manager QLD and NNSW
11 June 2019
- Location: NSW Other
- Job Type: Permanent / Full Time
- Reference No. 1749376
- Extensive product portfolio
- Horticultural and Broadacre markets
- Professional Team
Products are marketed through an extensive network of distributors to the Australian market.
They are currently seeking a Territory Sales Manager for Northern NSW and QLD.
The role involves sales and marketing of products within the territory, and managing key accounts and relationships on behalf of the company.
Incumbents will be home based and the location is flexible.
The focus of the position is to achieve sales and profitability goals within the defined territory through facilitating effective business planning and market development with distribution customers. The ability to establish and maintain strong relationships with industry personnel is a key selection criteria for the successful person. You will develop contacts with key resellers, industry consultants and promote the full range of products.
Specific responsibilities are to:
- Achieve sales, market share and contribution in line with company targets.
- Develop product positioning and implement customer account plans for the designated territory.
- Use your Agronomy skills and understanding of plant nutrition to answer technical inquiries.
- Train and develop distribution network to promote sales of company products into key markets.
- Conduct analysis of the business environment, identify opportunities and communicate this information to the business managers as appropriate.
- Tertiary qualifications in Agriculture.
- Understanding of plant nutrition, irrigation, agronomy and modern crop production techniques.
- Excellent communication and networking skills.
- Ability to train others in use of products and techniques.
- Self-motivated and highly results orientated, but also a team player.
- Customer focused with the ability and interpersonal skill to quickly build credible relationships with customers.
- An attractive package including fully maintained company car will be negotiated to attract applicants of the highest calibre.
Contact: Asher Hammond (B.Ag.Sc)
Business Manager Agrijobs Australia
1300 668 226