Merchandise Sales - Horticulture - NNSW
31 July 2018
- Location: NSW Other
- Job Type: Permanent / Full Time
- Reference No. 2457750
- Market Leader
- Growing Company
- Great location
The region supports a range of Agribusiness from horticulture, dairy, equine, and beef. The positions primary focus is Horticulture and we are seeking a person ideally with tree crop experience.
Clients include a mix of family owned operations and corporate farms. Work with an experienced team to provide cutting edge service.
The successful candidate will focus on the development of the company's business whilst providing the latest in production advice and current technology to maximise the performance of client enterprises. You will develop sales strategies and programs with targeted new accounts and manage existing accounts to ensure achievement of your sales budget and business unit budget.
Key responsibilities include developing and implementing market strategies that continue to improve the company's profile; market share and profitability.
Other duties will involve general stock and inventory management including structured ordering and goods inwards procedures, invoicing and rolling stock takes. A willingness to initiate in field merchandising/promotional activities is essential.
The successful applicant will be required to have a motor vehicle licence, general knowledge of rural products, be self motivated with a good work ethic, a strong commitment to customer service and the confidence to communicate with all customers.
Ideally you will have:
• Understanding of Horticultural Merchandise products - Ag Chem, fertiliser etc
• Customer Service / Retail Sales Experience
• Computer Experience
• Accounts and administration experience.
• Excellent phone skills, with the ability to drive enthusiasm into the conversation.
• Passionate about working with rural people and getting the job done.
• A can do attitude and initiative along with teamwork.
• Be able to wok effectively alone or as part of a team.
• A Tertiary education with a sound knowledge in agriculture would be an advantage.
Tertiary qualifications in a related field are highly regarded while commercial field experience and a background in a rural business is an advantage.
An attractive remuneration package will be negotiated to reflect proven experience.
The position offers excellent career opportunities to be involved with a growing company dedicated to the delivery of latest technology.
To apply send a cover letter and CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
1300 668 226