Kimberly Rangelands Manager
07 September 2021
- Location: WA Other
- Job Type: Permanent / Full Time
- Reference No. 3324139
- Corporate company
- Diverse role
- Great opportunity
Our client is a Corporate Cattle Company with a number of large Pastoral properties and smaller seedstock properties with industry leading genetics of Bos indicus and crossbreed cattle. They are in need of a Cattle Rangelands Manager responsible for implementing and executing an effective rangelands management program.
You will lead from the front and be responsible for multi-disciplinary teams across a number of locations to achieve desired outcomes. This is a hands on role and requires someone with good leadership to drive the team, forward planning to meet production deadlines and strategic direction to maximise business efficiencies.
Responsibilities and Duties:
- Devise and execute an effective Rangelands Management program in alignment with company strategy.
- Implement above plans on time and on budget.
- Staff Management of permanent and casual staff
- Ensure that development, mustering and processing teams are aligned in their targets and delivery.
- Accurate record keeping of station activities for company data and also compliance with regulatory and safety standards.
- Advise on industry development and implement new technologies to improve operations and develop seasonal risk mitigation strategies.
- Regular reports back to Management team on production status and overall station performance.
- Implement the company EH&S plan and proactively mentor a culture of staff safety and environmental protection in a business that is focused on long term sustainability.
- Five years with Beef production and rangelands management experience.
- Knowledge sharing with industry
- Supply agreement negotiation
- Budget development and accountability
This is a great opportunity and comes with an attractive package
$80,000 – 100,000 salary + super, House (inc power and water), vehicle, food + annual leave.
To apply send a cover letter and CV to email@example.com
Contact: Asher Hammond (B.Ag.Sc)
0406 954 055 or 1300 668 226