Junior Agronomist - MIA NSW
02 July 2018
- Location: NSW Other
- Job Type: Permanent / Full Time
- Reference No. 2580916
- Hands on role
- Work with a dynamic team
- Great career opportunity
We are seeking an individual who is to take on the opportunity of Junior Agronomist. The successful applicant will be passionate about agricultural production, learn new crop, supporting the Senior Agronomist, enthusiasm to learn and compliment the team providing resolve problem focused solutions.
As a member of a multi-skilled team, candidates must be able to demonstrate:
- A solid agronomic background. Having previous experience with agronomy will be an advantage, not mandatory.
- Strong research skill, enthusiastic and reliable.
- Team player, self-motivated, adaptable and committed to the job.
- Proven planning and organisation skills.
- The use of industry specific software programs would be advantageous.
- Flexible can do attitude
- Ability to develop and execute projects
- Knowledge of crop chemical, nut tree, fertiliser will be an advantage not mandatory
- Capacity to build relationships with colleague and team
- Excellent communication skills
- Provide supporting trials, crop demonstrations
- Skill in writing technical and management reports
- This position is based in/around Narrandera
- Appropriate tertiary qualifications are essential.
An attractive salary package will be offered to the successful applicant.
Graduates and final year students encouraged to apply
To apply email a cover letter and CV to email@example.com
1300 668 226