28 February 2020
- Location: NSW Other
- Job Type: Permanent / Full Time
- Reference No. 2580916
- Agribusiness graduate with Hort Experience
- Work with a dynamic team
- Great career opportunity
Our client manages a state of the art commercial Horticultural operation (Nut Crop) in the MIA region of New South Wales.
They are seeking an enthusiastic Junior Agronomist to work with a Senior Agronomist who is a Subject Matter Expert in Nut Production.
- Provide solutions to horticultural issues with the Senior Agronomist
- Perform day to day operational tasks
- Plan and organise to manage and implement strategic tasks
- Use strong communication skills to work within a team
The successful applicant:
- Agronomy degree essential
- Experience with Horticultural crops essential
- Knowledge of chemicals, nut trees & plant nutrition
- Australian Permanent Residency / Citizenship essential
Former applicants need not reapply for this position.
Call us on: 1300 668 226 / 0406 954 055
Email your cover letter and CV to: email@example.com
Register via our website: www.agrijobs.com.au
Apply: via the Apply Now button