Irrigation Sales Representative - Melbourne
10 August 2018
- Location: Melbourne
- Job Type: Permanent / Full Time
- Reference No. 2709082
- Diverse role
- market leader
- Great Opportunity
The Irrigation Sales Representative will play a critical role in the maintenance of their current independent customer base as well as sourcing and developing new sales opportunities in the plumbing, hardware and garden landscape markets.
Responsibilities of the job include:
- Build and maintain strong relationships with key customers
- Maximise product sales, while optimising gross margin.
- Identify new opportunities for increased sales
- Assist with the implementation and development of structured promotional programs.
- In conjunction with senior management, develop short and long term sustainable business plans and strategies.
- Stay up-to-date with external market developments.
- Work with the National Sales & Marketing Manager to develop sales budgets and forecasts.
- Submit reports, structured analysis and presentations as and when required.
- Commit to KPI requirements.
- Monitor and provide feedback on competitor, product and price activity.
The successful candidate will focus on the development of the company's business whilst providing the latest in advice and current technology to clients.
We are ideally seeking a candidate who has sound understanding of irrigation systems from experience gained in past or current roles. This could have been obtained in the agricultural/ horticultural industry where the role included you to install/maintain - pipes, pumps, sprinklers, drip irrigation, fertigation systems, irrigation scheduling, filters etc.
The successful candidate will have a high level of leadership, management and excellent communication skills. They will be comfortable in providing technical information to clients and have a good working knowledge of current irrigation products.
An attractive remuneration package will be negotiated to reflect proven experience. This position is supported by ongoing training and offers excellent career opportunities to be involved with a growing company dedicated to the delivery of latest technology.
To apply send a cover letter and CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
1300 668 226