Research Agronomist: Viticulture: Citrus: Almonds
24 March 2020
- Location: VIC Other
- Job Type: Permanent / Full Time
- Reference No. 3060585789
- Apply your Research Skills
- Pure Technical Consulting role
- Financially stable company in spite of the current times
They are seeking a Viticulturalist / Applied Research specialist with experience in Citrus or Almonds to provide proactive technical advice to help growers achieve maximum quality and yield from their vineyards.
This is NOT a sales role.
- Coordinate and control all trials on the farms
- Efficacy trials for new varieties, irrigation, nutrition, pruning, crop protection and harvesting techniques
- Coordinate the agronomy program for growers and implement findings for best practice operations
- Conduct field days and forums
- Maintain a professional network within government departments, agronomists, consultants and associations
- A degree in Agricultural Science
- Technical / research experience in Table Grapes: Wine Grapes: Citrus: Almonds
- Ability to work with growers, managers, internal agronomy team, external advisors and operating staff in a highly integrated business.
- Exceptionally competitive remuneration in line with your Technical and Research and work history
- You will have access to a range of Technical and Research Agronomist mentors specialising in Table Grapes
To find out more or to apply, please:
Call: 0406 954 055
Register via our website: www.agrijobs.com.au
Apply: via the Apply Now button