Branch Manager - Toowoomba
02 January 2020
- Location: QLD Other
- Job Type: Permanent / Full Time
- Reference No. 2617303
- Diverse role
- Dynamic Company
- Great Location
They are seeking a self-motivated individual, with a strong business management and sales focus.
You will be responsible for the total day-to-day operation of the branch with supervision and responsibility for customer service team and all customer service activities including; merchandise sales, Ag Chem + fertiliser sales, animal health, animal nutrition and agronomic services.
You will need to be a well-rounded and experienced individual, with a solid agribusiness background.
You will meet financial goals for the branch from your ability to develop, implement and review business strategies.
This will include preparing;
marketing strategies, sales plans, product plans and business development plans.
You must be self directed, have excellent people management skills with a proven track record in the industry.
In addition, you must be able to demonstrate:
- Excellent communication ability, and the capacity to develop and maintain relationships with customers and staff.
- Excellent administration, computer and organisational skills and an eye for detail.
- Demonstrated supervisory and management experience.
- A strong and balanced focus on both customer service and the bottom line.
- Proven sales history.
- An understanding of, and empathy with the rural community.
- Knowledge and understanding of rural merchandise and agribusiness.
- Experience in agronomic services, animal health, & animal nutrition would be an advantage.
- Passion, drive and enthusiasm.
- Ability to be part of and manage an enthusiastic team.
- Experience in rural retail and management is preferred.
This is a great opportunity to become part of a fantastic organisation and professional team with lots of rewards.
To apply send a cover letter and CV to:
Contact: Asher Hammond
1300 668 226